Ask HN: As an adult introvertish nerd what makes you happy?

Since I got out of college, I have been trying to hustle through for growth and am finally running a funded startup now as founder/CTO. But last 6-7 years have just gone by damn fast. Always loved learning new stuff, but don't have enough time to really be immersive in anything. Now when I see an interesting problem in math/physics I can hardly give it an actual shot and it makes me very very sad deep down. Developing a strong desire to go back to college if this unhappiness continues, but has that really worked for anyone here?

> PS: I tried the philosophy as per http://ift.tt/I1wsZA:

[x] "Don't ignore your dreams" => Doing it. Makes some part of a day to feel good... |

[?] "Don't work too much" => difficult to achieve in combo with above :( |

[?] "Say what you think" => Not easy as an introvert INTP, but learning |

[?] "Cultivate friendships" => Damn difficult to meet genuine folks after college (Would love any suggestions on where to find them... Definitely not facebook :/ ) |

[ ] "Be happy" => Nope. This is just not working...

from Hacker News: Front Page http://ift.tt/2r3QwdO
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog