Ask HN: Ok. I have the MVP. I have a small feedback. What is next?

Hello HN people!

I do have questions (tons of them btw) and I do think that it is the good place to ask.

Got:

1. The idea

2. Two developers

3. The MVP (actually working prototype, to say mo I'm already using it for my own purposes together with my family)

4. A very small feedback (14 guys interested and waiting for the start of the project) after a few posts on the internet boards.

5. All the tech-related things like certificates, scaling, tests, ci\cd, etc (don't really think that it worths mentioning here, but why not...)

6. Vision (don't like this word) of how to scale and apply the idea to different markets and integrate with my current main project (or similar) where I'm working as a developer

Want:

1. Run the prototype and test it in the live-mode.

Problems:

1. This is the side project running in the parallel with the main job. So the time is the problem.

2. I do not have the experience of running the c-corp or something to legally start the stripe integration for payments. And I can't actually run the project without it.

3. The project already has the expenses related to the Google cloud and some of the others 3rd-party providers.

Questions (I know nothing about the investments and startup stages so please forgive me the stupid questions):

1. Does the project on the right stage for searching for investments?

2. Do the investors willing to help me with the legal issues?

3. Do I need to look into startup accelerators?

4. What is the best\fast\safe option to run the project?

5. What are the good articles to read about the process of building and funding the startup\sideproject?

p.s. I don't think that you guys like the advertisement so I didn't put the link to my weird landing page here. (ping me if we need it for the discussion)

from Hacker News: Front Page http://ift.tt/2ET8m9m
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog