Ask HN: What is setup for your static blog generator?

I have tried Jekyll, Hexo and few other static blog generator but not happy with theme. I want to build something in which I have total control. Like I have few scss/css files, few markup files and some other templates for design and based on them I can create a complete html files so that I can publish them on GitHub.

Many of you might have some scripts that generate your blog posts from some setup. If it is possible then can you share your setup configuration?

I am looking for following things with setup:

* I should have backup of my all posts if I want to move other other configuration. * I can easily tweak css or html. * I can generate a complete html blog that can be publish over GitHub or any other places.

from Hacker News: Front Page http://ift.tt/2EifY5K
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog