Ask HN: What are your best domestic time saving tips?

I'm a father of two and I do a lot of housework in the evenings, cutting into my project time. Lately I've been obsessed with finding ways to reduce the amount of time spent on household chores any way I can. Gadgets like dishwashers, bread makers and steam cleaners have made my life easier, and I'm looking for the next thing to shave 10 minutes off my housework. So what are your best domestic time saving tips? Do you defragment your cutlery drawer? Do you swear by a roomba? Did you build a robot to pair socks?

Maybe you just identified some big time sink that you could eliminate? For instance, I'm considering taking up the carpet in my hallway as I seem to spend a disproportionate amount of time vacuuming that area vs the rest of the house.

What are your top tips?

from Hacker News: Front Page http://ift.tt/2F8aAys
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog