Ask HN: How do you keep track of your creative thoughts?

Hi Hackernews, I am a developer with lots of random creative thoughts, especially when I am in shower or after a few shots of caffeine. I have yet to find a perfect solution to keep track of my random thoughts. Here are a few things that I've tried at least for a few months:

1. Physical notebook: still using, but some times my notebook is in my backpack/left at home/in office 2. Evernote alike: never works for me. I hate the constant changing features/UI and the overhead of simply opening it 3. (My pick) use instant IM to send messages to myself: the IM tool really doesn't matter. It could be mail app, facebook messenger, slack. Laptop and phone syncing is free and always reliable.

I know these are my throw away thoughts. I am wondering whether there are some amazingly good solutions that I didn't know of. Otherwise I am planning to create one for myself.

Thanks!


Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18837345

Points: 5

# Comments: 5



from Hacker News: Front Page http://bit.ly/2CRc6Gz
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog